NEW PARTNER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

🚨 Member ONLY DISCOUNT🚨

Without further Ado EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!! SO EXCITED to tell u about this NEW PARTNERSHIP!!!
Ok so the other day I was lucky 🍀🍀🍀enough to stumble upon an AMAZING local essential oil company called Tranquility Matters that carry a diverse range of 100% all natural products from the essential oils we LOVE to natural hand sanitizer (My MUST HAVE) even bug spray. SO ... you know me lol when I find something I LOVE I want share it with you but also what to get a great deal on it !
 I thought what could it hurt to msg them and see if they would be so generous as to offer you all something special & to my SURPRISE & DELIGHT they have extended a members only discount!!!! 😱😍
Spend $25 and receive a free gift! At Tranquility Matters (Tap pic for link or visit link in Bio) they handmake 100% all natural products for bath, body and home!
The products I've tried so far are;
🔷Thieves, Tea Tree & Lemon essential oils & my rating is 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🔷Anti - Stress roll on remedy
🔷Dry Shampoo 🔷Hand Sanitizer
🔷Lavender Frankincense pumice scrub
&
🔷Trauma Balm

I'm not only shocked by the quality of these oils/products but the PRICE! Oils start at $8 😱 that's less then half what I'm paying now!!! I know how much we LOVE essential oils & I promise you'll be pleasantly surprised by this local company. A HUGE THANK YOU to Tranquility Matters for this generous offer. Please make sure you show this pg lots of likes & ❤ Thank you.https://www.facebook.com/tranquilitymatters/


CODE: WELCOME25

#shoplocal #supportsmallbusiness #shopsmall #savings #discountcode #code #savingscode #essentialoils
#allnatural #handmade #madewithlove #discount #discountcode #couponcode #coupon #savemoney #savings #saveonessentialoils #organic #loveorganic

Comments